Friday, June 1, 2012

First day at new IFC

Today is Baby En's first day at the new infant care centre. As there was a heavy downpour in the morning, we left home a little later than usual, since I am not working and En was still sleeping. So she could sleep a littttle longer.

She woke up happy.

Then we set off for the IFC. There she started fine. She was surveying the place as I carried her and Teacher Pat 'unloaded' her stuff. When we finally set her down on the play mat, she started crying when Teacher Pat spoke with her. Teacher Pat said she was recognising people around her. So on and off, I had to talk to her, pat her and carry her.

But well, the crankiness was also due to several reasons: hungry (was time to drink her milk), sleepy (cos she kept rubbing her eyes) and of course being in a new environment.

After milk and bath, she was fine again. Then before she had her nap, she was crying again. I left after she settled in and fell asleep. When I returned in the afternoon, she was playing! Teacher Pat said she was very good. I could see Baby En was very happy playing with the stuff. I was relieved. Phew.

Monday's another day I will be following her and let's hope Baby En settles in.

Gambatte!

No comments: